This website is run by Cantell School. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website and have taken steps to ensure that it is accessible as possible and that you can adjust how it appears to fit your needs.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some tables will not reflow neatly when you change the size of the browser window
- live video streams do not have captions
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify our images
WHAT TO DO IF YOU CANNOT ACCESS PARTS OF THIS WEBSITE
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 30 days.
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.